This December marks the beginning of our membership drive for 2022 and the celebration of our 34th Anniversary!
This coming year, we are offering an added membership benefit – If you sign up for the OEDI sponsored training at ELTS Wednesday, January 12, 2022, you will also receive a 2022 membership to OEDI.
Following the Wednesday training, join us for a hosted reception featuring great food, beverages and a host of fantastic door prizes!
Renew your membership or become a first-time member to take advantage of these great benefits and more.
The easiest way to renew/purchase an OEDI membership is by completing the Membership form at the bottom of this page.
While you are here, check out our line-up of online courses, including our new 16-hour leadership course, Leadership Lessons from the Greatest Speeches in History.
If paying by check, mail form and check to the address below:
Oregon Executive Development Institute
P.O. Box 7486
Salem, OR 97303
Advantages to Membership
- Discounts on all OEDI online courses
- Special events such as the Annual OEDI Hosted Reception and General Membership Meeting January 12, 2022, 6:00pm-9:00pm, Seaside Convention Center, Seaside, OR. Hearty Hors D’oeuvres will be served with a no-host bar. Free beverage coupons and great door prizes!!!
- Preference on scholarships for OEDI training
- Having OEDI members as a valuable resource
- Obtaining quality training for DPSST certification and future advancement
- Supporting OEDI as a non-profit, 501c3 in its mission to provide valued resources to public safety leaders through the establishment of professional relationships; the sharing of resources and knowledge and to promote “excellence through education.”
On behalf of the OEDI Board of Directors, thank you for your continued support of our training programs, mission and membership.
For more information about the Executive Leadership Training Seminar (ELTS), go to the OACP Website here.